Association for Pedagogical and Social Assistance for Children (APSAC) FICE-Bulgaria is a Bulgarian non-governmental umbrella organization, established in 2001.
- FICE – Bulgaria is a section of FICE-International (International Federation of Educative Communities). FICE-Inter contains more than 30 countries – FICE sections – from Europe, Africa, America. It is a non-governmental organization maintaining consultative status with UNESCO, UNICEF, ECOSOC and the Council of Europe.
- FICE – Bulgaria comprises and supports professionals, organizations and institutions in the field of child welfare to actively work towards improving the quality of life of children in Bulgaria.
- FICE – Bulgaria is a membership organization and joins more than 100 professionals and organizations – non-profit organizations, social workers, students, university professors, municipalities, resource centers and schools.
- FICE – Bulgaria is a proactive organization – seeking, adapting and developing methodologies for working with children and families; organizing and running trainings, supervising and consulting professionals.
- FICE – Bulgaria runs researches and analyses on community level for programming social services, analyses of social service users’ cases and training needs.
- FICE – Bulgaria is a licensed provider of social services for children and families at risk as well as a licensed professional training center.
- FICE – Bulgaria lobbies for legislative changes towards improving child welfare in Bulgaria. The organization is a member of the National Network for Children and the National Alliance for Social Responsibility, as well as part of expert working groups to different state institutions, FICE-Bulgaria creates and supports partnership projects among Bulgarian and foreign organizations working with children and families at risk as well as projects of its member organizations.
- FICE – Bulgaria publishes a free quarterly bulletin with specialized information which is disseminated among the members and state organizations.